Power Yoga Canberra’s own co-founder and owner Justine Janssen, is now available for private, corporate, and sporting team yoga sessions! Justine’s background in yoga spans nearly a decade, and gives her the perfect platform from which to share her own passion for yoga and helping people reach their full potential.
Justine also has a crew of teachers supporting her, whose passions and talents lie in many different areas of expertise. If you’re looking for a session tailored specifically for your group, get in touch! Contact Us!
Sessions are focussed around the individual, or group needs – including time and location requirements. Our 2 studios in Belconnen and Woden all offer a comfortable warm environment with full facilities included – OR alternate locations can be discussed.
- Men + women of any age – including teens
- Newbies and absolute beginners to yoga
- People with injuries or in pain
- Experienced students wishing to focus on certain aspects of yoga practice
- Team building experiences
- Building capacity to focus and teaching how to create and maintain calm mind states
- Specifically targeted physical yoga techniques complimentary to chosen sport
- Yoga practice to maintain optimum health and wellbeing for injured players
- Stress reduction in the workplace
- Optimising staff performance
- Making staff wellbeing a priority
- Teaching meditation and mindfulness techniques
All prices are dependent on the individual or the group’s requirements – please Contact Us! for further information.