- Check our schedule for a class time that suits you. Select a class to sign up to setup an online account, and if you can, download the ‘MINDBODY’ application to your phone.
- Buy a class pass online. If you’ve never been to one of our studios before you can purchase our introductory offer $49 for 30 days. This is to give you the chance to use the studios as often as you like so you can work out what works best for you.
- Download, complete and bring the Health Check form, with you.
- Pack a mat if you have one, (if not, we do) a towel and a bottle of water (we have these too if you forget yours).
- Wear light stretchy clothing. It can get sweaty in the studio!
- Remember to bring a smile, but leave behind any preconceived ideas.
- Arrive around 15 minutes before class so you can meet the teacher and submit your health check form. Let the teacher know if it’s your first class and if you have any injuries.
- Unroll your mat in the studio, say hello to the person next to you, or just enjoy some space to yourself.
- Be prepared to be light and enjoy!!
If you’ve never practiced yoga before, here’s a little about how to prepare for your first class.